Pages

Friday 22 May 2020

12 days of quarantine

 WALT: use our creativity to share what we did in quarantine though song writing.

on the first day of quarantine Jacinda gave to me the first case of covid-19

on the second day of quarantine Jacinda gave to me the schools are getting closed down and the first case of covid-19 on the third of quarantine Jacinda Gave to me a bear hunt with my family the schools are getting closed down and the first case of covid-19

on the 3rd day of quarantine Jacinda gave to me a bear hunt familly  the schools are getting closed down and the first case of Covid-19

 on the 4th day of quarantine Jacinda gave to me a tik tok addiction A bear hunt with my family the schools are getting closed down and The first case of covid-19 on the fifth day of quarantine level two gave me to much fresh and tasty

 on the sixth day of quarantine my nana gave to me 6 yummy muffins and to much fresh and tasty on the a tik tok addiction A bear hunt with my family the schools are getting closed down and The first case of covid-19

 on the 7th Day of quarantine my teacher gave to me too much 3D shapes at math time to much fresh and tasty a tik tok addiction yummy muffins addiction A bear hunt with my family the schools are getting closed down and The first case of covid-19

 on the 8th day of quarantine jacinda gave to me playing fortnite none stop too much 3D shapes at math time to much fresh and tasty a tik tok addiction yummy muffins addiction A bear hunt with my family the schools are getting closed down and The first case of covid-19

 on the 9th day of quarantine Jacinda gave to me level two lockdown too much playing fortnite none stop 3D shapes at math time to much fresh and tasty a tik tok addiction 6 yummy muffins A bear hunt with my family the schools are getting closed down and The first case of covid-19

 on the 10th day of quarantine my Best friends gave to me lots of soccer matches level two lockdown too much playing fortnite none stop 3D shapes at math time to much fresh and tasty a tik tok addiction 6 yummy muffins A bear hunt with my family the schools are getting closed down and The first case of covid-19

 on the 11th day of quarantine Jacinda gave to me my first game of swamp ball lots of soccer matches level two lockdown too much playing fortnite none stop 3D shapes at math time to much fresh and tasty a tik tok addiction 6 yummy muffins A bear hunt with my family the schools are getting closed down and The first case of covid-19

 on the 12th day of quarantine Jacinda gave to me my learning pack my first game of swamp ball lots of soccer matches level two lockdown too much playing fortnite none stop 3D shapes at math time to much fresh and tasty a tik tok addiction 6 yummy muffins A bear hunt with my family the schools are getting closed down and The first case of covid-19

No comments:

Post a Comment